Monday, August 11, 2008

Your Friend Shorty


Your Friend Shorty
80 years old .

I have been asked why I waighted so many years before trying to find my friend:

Most people in age groups seventy to eighty years do not use computers. t was only recently I aquaird access to the internet and learned how to send and receive mail from Tokyo Japan in twenty menutes.
My wife has passed on and I am free to re-think my life.
Over the years Shorty has been a pleasat memory so I thought, what could it harm?

A Japanese private Detective probably could find Shorty with the information in my blogspot here, but I cannot aford to pay one. I don't have the money.

You can contact me at:
William C. Beck, 8800 Oldenburg Drive Mt. Pleasant, NC 28124; E-mail:
wcbeck2@hotmail.net

2 comments:

William C. Beck said...

I was 80 years old when this object was posted. I am the short one. I was 18 at the time.

Paul Rayburn Jackson said...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hisako_Takahashi